It’s so easy!
Head to www.aonesupermarkets.com on your computer or download the AOne Supermarkets app on a mobile device. Search for your needed item or browse through our selection of 2500+ product listings to find your favourites and add them to your cart. When you are satisfied that you have everything that you need, review your cart total and select Checkout. Choose either delivery or curbside pick up and your preferred method of payment.
Add all of your daily needs to your cart by selecting the plus sign next to the item you want to purchase. You can also click the item to see a more detailed item description and then select the plus sign to add it to the cart. As items are added to your cart, you will see a tag appear which allows you to increase/decrease the quantity of that item in your cart.
No, delivery is a flat fee of BDS$15 to anywhere in Barbados, including Culpepper Island!
Yes, of course! Just enter their address or location on checkout and pay online.
We currently accept all major credit and debit cards which enables you to do your shopping anytime, day or night. We do not accept cash on delivery for security reasons.
On the AOne website’s login page, select “Forgot Password”, enter your email address in the pop-up box and we’ll send you a message. Follow the instructions to set a new password.
We deliver 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday, with the exception of certain bank holidays.
Yes, just log into your account via the web or app and view your Order History in the “My Account” section. You can also easily Order Again by simply selecting the order that you would like to repeat.
To make any changes to your order, please contact our support team as soon as possible. This includes adding or removing items from the order or making changes to the delivery location. Be sure to have your order number ready.
You can enjoy same-day delivery of your groceries if your order is placed before midday. Orders placed after 12pm will be delivered on the following day
To cancel your order, please contact our support team for further assistance. Have your order number on hand
A refund from our online store will take up to 10 business days to be credited back to your account.
Please note that the processing time for the online store and your bank should be taken into consideration as this processing time does not include weekends and some holidays.
If 10 business days have elapsed please check your refund status with your bank.
Your order number can be found in the confirmation email sent after you checkout your items.
If you’ve purchased an item that was damaged or arrived in a less than satisfactory condition please contact our support team with the following information.
1. Order number
2. Damaged or missing item description
3. Photographic evidence
Our team will then contact you to replace the item or refund you for your purchase.
For both the iPhone and the Android phones, check the following:
1. Ensure that your phone has been updated to the latest version of its operating system.
2. Ensure that your AOne Supermarkets app has been updated to the latest version.
3. If both your phone’s operating system and your AOne Supermarkets app has the latest version, then try closing the app.
4. On the iPhone, press the ‘Home’ button twice. The phone displays all the open apps. Swipe the open app towards the top of the phone. To exit this feature, select the ‘Home’ button once or tap on the Home Screen.
5. On the Android phone, select the ‘Recent Apps’ icon or press and hold the ‘Home’ button until the Recent Apps list appears. Swipe the open app towards the right of the phone. To exit this feature, select the ‘Recent Apps’ icon again.
6. Try to open your AOne Supermarkets app again. If the app still does not work, then try turning off the phone completely and turning it back on.
7. Try to open your AOne Supermarkets app again. If the app still does not work, then try reinstalling the app.
8. Once your AOne Supermarkets app has been installed, try to open your AOne Supermarkets app again. If the app still does not work, please contact us.