Clorox Tilex Mold/Mildew Remover 32oz

Mold can be a threat to your health. Mold spores are allergens. They can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms including stuffy noses, irritated eyes, wheezing, and sneezing. Just 1 spray of Tilex Mold & Mildew Remover and, without scrubbing, that tough ugly mold and mildew is dead... gone . Tilex Mold & Mildew Remover disinfects as it kills. Kills 99.9% of household molds. Kills tough mildew without scrubbing. Removes ugly mildew stains. Disinfects with the power of bleach, leaving a fresh lemon scent. Trigger spray bottle

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are understand this. Learn more
Accept